Help Center

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.

  • Is there a family member or a friend you could call?
  • Is there a neighbour or colleague who can help?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Emergency Services on 112  or 999 now.

Do you need medical or mental health help now?

If so, then it is crucial that you contact the right person - most likely your GP. They will help you to get specialist help. If your GP surgery is closed, their answerphone will direct you to the right place.

Get 24 hour support

If no-one is available when you need help, or you'd like to speak to an impartial person in confidence, you can contact the following services at any time, day or night:

GPA Confidential Counselling Service 

ROI - 1800989285

NI - 08000445059


Text 'GPA' to 50808 (ROI) or 85258 (NI)


Call 116123 for round-the-clock support. You can also contact them by email or by post.


Call 1800247247 for round-the-clock support. You can also contact them by texting the word 'HELP' to 51444.